Plumbing Service Technician (MKE)
WHO WE ARE:
Dave Jones is a full service mechanical subcontractor, providing plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and fire sprinkler installations in both residential and commercial settings. We also feature a complete service department for Southern Wisconsin. We can handle any size project, big or small, without sacrificing our unmatched quality and service.
Our mission is to treat co-workers, customers, and partners as family!
Our vision is to be the company most revered by its people, customers, partners, and communities.
WHY WORK HERE:
Customer Service – We create raving fans by always providing outstanding customer service.
Excellence – We strive to be the best at everything we do and we take great pride in the quality of our work.
Family – We are a family oriented company with a culture of compassion and safe work practices.
Forward Thinking – We embrace change and there are no limits to what we can achieve together.
Giving Back – We positively impact our industry and the communities we live and work in.
Work Hard, Play Hard – We promote a work environment in which lasting friendships are created and hard work and fun go hand in hand.
A Plumbing Service Technician will assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and combustible gas and drainage systems. As a Service Technician and representation of Dave Jones, a friendly, patient, and professional demeanor are essential.
Starting Pay: $34.00-$40.00 Per Hour! (Based On Experience)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow specifications and plumbing codes with accuracy and timeliness.
- Repair, mend, maintain, and replace plumbing components associated with Commercial and Residential plumbing systems.
- Keep records of assignments, produce detailed work reports and communicate any equipment repairs or maintenance affecting the assignments.
- Use specialized equipment such as combustion analyzers, sewer cameras, and leak detection equipment to diagnose and repair plumbing.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using the necessary supplies.
- Review building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Install new and replacement plumbing per Local and State of Wisconsin plumbing code.
- Manage truck inventory and communicate orders within management.
- Use mobile technology including smart phones, tablets, and GPS.
- Participate in on-call rotation schedule.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to effectively follow and give directions
- Ability to effectively communicate with field and office personnel
- Ability to read and interpret documents and blueprints
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to multi-task and make important decisions
- Reliable, self-motivated, and punctual
- Stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel and balance regularly
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Work frequently in various outside weather conditions
- Work occasionally in high, precarious places
- Work in a moderately noisy environment
- Current valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Current Journeyman or Master Plumber license for the State of Wisconsin
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match; Employee Purchases and Discounts.
Equal Opportunity Employer Dave Jones, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that a full application is required for employment. If you have time to fill it out now, please visit https://bit.ly/47uF61G
If you are in a hurry, please complete 30-Second Quick Apply below: