Interested in a new opportunity to grow your career? Look no further!!! Come thrive and grow with us!!
We are an established company of 600 Team Members with a presence in Wisconsin and Indianapolis and are expanding our talent to the Columbus market! Be a part of this growth from the ground up, with the support you need and the opportunities that you are looking for!!!
WHO WE ARE:
Our mission is to treat co-workers, customers, and partners as family!
Our vision is to be the company most revered by its people, customers, partners, and communities.
WHY WORK HERE:
Career Advancement – We are growing rapidly and we promote from within. Career advancement opportunities are endless!
Excellence – We strive to be the best at everything we do and we take great pride in the quality of our work.
Family – We are a family-oriented company with a culture of compassion and safe work practices.
Forward Thinking – We embrace change and there are no limits to what we can achieve together.
Giving Back – We positively impact our industry and the communities we live and work in.
Work Hard, Play Hard – We promote a work environment in which lasting friendships are created and hard work and fun go hand in hand.
If you’re a licensed plumber passionate about the career you’ve established in the plumbing industry and are looking to take the next step, then check out Dave Jones. We are looking for a licensed plumber to take the lead on new residential construction projects. This position covers the many facets that plumbing has to offer in a new construction setting and would be great for someone who is organized, self-motivated, and has excellent leadership ability.
You will be provided a tablet, cell phone, power tools, and protective gear from Dave Jones. Crew Leaders will have the opportunity to drive a company vehicle which can be taken home nightly! Continuing education paid training and ongoing instruction and coaching are also provided to help you continue to grow and make an impact! Don’t miss your opportunity to grow with an industry leader while leading others as they develop their own personal and professional skills!
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Qualified Plumbers must have crew leader experience working on single-family construction
- Single-family & residential new construction includes basements, slabs, roughs, top outs, gas piping & finishes
- Must be able to read blueprints, perform job layouts and coordinate with other trades
- Must be able to work with PVC, CPVC, PEX & Gas Piping materials
- Direct and train Pre-Apprentices & Apprentices
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision and make important day to day decisions
- Deliver outstanding quality of workmanship and customer service
- Always maintain a safe, clean, and organized jobsite & vehicle
- Knowledge and understanding of local plumbing codes
- This position requires a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
- Obtain and maintain any licenses/certifications as required by local municipalities and/or counties
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to effectively follow and give directions
- Ability to effectively communicate with field and office personnel
- Ability to read and interpret documents and blueprints
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to multi-task and make important decisions
- Reliable, self-motivated, and punctual
- Stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel and balance regularly
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Work frequently in various outside weather conditions
- Work occasionally in high, precarious places
- Work in a moderately noisy environment
- Current valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Current Journeyman or Master Plumber license for the State of Ohio
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match; Employee Purchases and Discounts.
Employer Dave Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that a full application is required for employment. If you have time to fill it out now, please visit https://bit.ly/3xw9QPP
If you are in a hurry, please complete 30-Second Quick Apply below: